February 2, 2009

Wall Street

I think we need one of these to fly around Wall Street, and make sure those CEO's stay in line. Or maybe have one appear over some random large corporation's headquarters every so often, randomly. Just keeping an eye out! Don't worry, just hanging out for a while here. It doesn't mean anything. Really, trust us. And trust these GIANT FREAKING GUNS! We wouldn't want all that money to go anywhere, now would we?

What's that? The CEO just got voted out by the Board? And he is getting paid $250 million for the hard work he put in ruining the company, and the economy? Whoops! Finger slipped! I probably should not have been targeting the CEO's car and/or private jet for practice. Sorry.
What? You are wondering, "Gee, Brian...isn't this a blog about bikes? Why all the rants about the economy?" It's winter. Not a lot of biking going on. Cut me some slack. I don't get paid $250 million to fail - like...oh I don't know...Hank McKinnell (former Pfizer CEO)? Or...Satan?
"Yes, thank you for pfiring me. Please put a huge pile of cash into my hand, and we'll call it a day. My limo is waiting outside" said McKinnell, maybe*.

*There is more than a little speculation that McKinnell is actually an alien robot, sent to plunder the Earth of its riches.

In other news:

Here's a picture of a bicycle (and a couple of people). Get over it.

No comments: