February 25, 2009

Anarchy, again

This is a bummer. Dave Z's house was broken into and completely and utterly burglarized while he was racing in the Tour of California. Sure, most of the stuff can be replaced. But the Olympic Ring? Giro d'Italia medal?!?! That's just mean. Take the Space Legs and plasma screen, but leave the personal mementos.I certainly don't know Dave Z personally, but he seems like an alright guy. Not the typical arrogant cyclist, and a hell of a rider at the same time. And he sports a mustache, which by itself is weird enough, but considering he's a cyclist is even weirder.So if anyone sees any of Dave's stuff, call the cops.

In other news, I'm losing weight. A few bike rides, walking a couple miles to work most days, and not eating frozen junk does wonders. And my body itself is helping, for some reason. Gone is the ravenous appetite daring me to stuff myself so full I can't move. Can't explain it. It's like my stomach knows spring is approaching, and I'll need to be seen in public in a cycling jersey. No more winter layers to hide the gut... Thanks stomach, I appreciate your support.

No comments: