April 23, 2009

Final Step to Serentiy

Well, I performed the final task before picking up the Trek. Dropped off its wheels ("debadged" Easton Circuits) and white hoods. Now I just wait. And sit. And wait. And try not to think about the paint butchery. Dude at the shop showed me better pictures of the massacre, and indeed it looked terrible. Exactly as if, for example, you wrapped wet paint in saran wrap, waited a while, then peeled the saran wrap off.


Bah. Dam. Where's mah bike?!?! Respect my authoritay! How am I supposed to make my glorious return to the roadie scene without a bike? My diabolical plans to appear from nowhere and dominate the local shop rides with ease and grace are in shambles! Or, at least, appear at occasional shop rides, from time to time, and not get dropped in the first mile. Phooey. Here it is, a beautiful (if windy) warm, sunny day...and I was up schmucking around at the local bike shop instead of riding. Bah. Dam.

No comments: