April 1, 2009

Inspiration!

The departure of the TCR has given me inspiration. I have a lot of bikes. Three of them get the most mileage, the others only occasionally. A few of them have mildly interesting stories attached in one way or another. I think, as the arrival of the Trek approaches, I will do a little photo-documentary of each bike (at least, those still remaining, sniffle sniffle), how it came to be in my possession, and any other damn thing I feel like posting about it. I'm not crying, it's allergies. Shut up.

Stay tuned for the edge-of-your-seat excitement! Here are a couple teaser photos:


2 comments:

martin said...

i dont know you, and i just stumbled upon your blog. But i had one of those yellow/white centurions until like a year and a half ago when my friend stripped and repainted it. I'm in STL also.

Anonymous said...

Hi Martin, thanks for commenting. Yeah the Centurions were great. My first real bike, so I have quite a sentimental attachment to them.