August 1, 2009

Raining...

It's been raining all day, but now it's stopped. Time to ride! A vision of beauty and grace will light my way:
Fortunately I won't have to muck up the Trek. I can neither confirm nor deny that I have or have not acquired yet another "rain bike". It's top secret. Super black ops stuff. The bike may or may not, in fact, be black.

The rumored rain bike has a rough life. It has to suffer every indignity that the frilly, pretty Trek just turns its nose up at. Rolling through rain? Yup. A little off-road action? Sure, why not? It's a rain bike! Triple chainring? Hell yes! I can be lazy on the rain bike. Ridiculously high handlebars? Absolutely! See previous comment about laziness on the rain bike. Which may or may not actually exist. Hard to say. No comment.

Carry on. I was never here...

No comments: