August 4, 2009

Wow. Seventeen visitors?

I checked my traffic log...apparently 17 "absolute unique" visitors dropped by my web hovel on Saturday. Thanks for stopping in! At this rate I'll be able to start selling ad space and retire in 60-70 years, easy!

Half of you are using Internet Explorer. Seriously, try Firefox.

So, what kinds of posts do you visitors want to see? More product reviews? Ride reports? News of my incredibly cute niece "M"? Aimless rambling about anything I think of? Leave comments, and I'll see what I can do. I'm contemplating a short piece on Vietnam Veterans...stay tuned. And thank a veteran.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell us about the rain bike! Details man! PS--I am using Google Chrome to view your blog, haha!

Anonymous said...

I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of this alleged "rain bike" to which you allude. I could, but then I'd have to kill...the Internet? Al Gore would not be pleased. There may be some low-resolution, hazy and out-of-focus photos of deniable provenance available. I'll see what I can find. :)

I was never here.